Thursday, January 22, 2015

Back with the Ex...Memoirs of the single life. 3

How you doing?... In Wendy Williams voice.


I have shamed myself.

This act/post probably goes against all common sense. Even against by my highly treasured code of ethics. Is it the fever of the new year? 'cos this isn't me. It is just not me. I just don't do this. I believe I have strong principles and self-control.

It's most likely the new year madness.
Look at me, dirty laundry on the internet... hella unFranni.
You know what makes it so horrible is that I haven't even broken this to the main character in the event.

Hmmm, so unFranni 'cos I'm as faithful and loyal as a dog... maybe I'm stepping out cos life is too short.

Feel free to pick up your jaw from the ground. But the one good you can do is rebroadcast this until it gets to my current's ears. I'm a coward and I aint got time for drama.




Unto the gist now...


It had been a 2-decade long relationship which ended (unexpectedly over a wicked 2-week stretch) sometime last year, about August or so... too much information abi?

Oh well, here goes... for roughly 20years, I've consumed groundnuts like everyday, non-stop!!! I mean!!! I nibble these brown nuts All Day E'eryday!!! Everyone who knows me know that those nuts are my essence.
We understood each other! Or so I thought. I nibbled those hard brown nuts all day long. Had it with ice cream, chocolate, cucumbers, rice, beans, soup, bread. you name it. We were in love.

Fast forward last year August, he prolly met someone else. He became violent.
Suddenly, he starts to bruise my face. ACNE! We go out on a date, I wake up the next morning all sore, swellings all over my face, occasionally on my neck, dark pock marks left like souveiners on my face. Yet, I couldn't resist him. I kept forcing my self on him for the next 2weeks. He kept beating me up and leaving me all sore by the dawn. Ooo, his love was wicked.
I was in such a funk. The mirror was my worst enemy. No more #IWokeUpLikeThis selfies.


It took the intervention if my mother, sister and brother to pull me out of that destructive relationship.
I quit on groundnuts. Oh lawd was it hard.

Four months down, (now in a new relationship with Blacksoap), I realize, you can't help whom you love. I'm going back...I have gone back.
We rekindled our love before the Christmas season. Guess what? I'ts sweeter than I knew.
So this year, no shame in it, I'm coming out...I'm back with Groundnuts. So far, he's faithful and no more domestic violence...for now.
I do wish us a happy Valentine.


Who throws away 2 decades like that? Love is scarce.

So spread the word until my face gets this gist... I'm back with groundnuts



Happy new year darlin's.

....tuddles

20 comments:

  1. Lovely piece.. Franny gives me pleasure on a soft suspense read. I will recommend a stampede on her page...like e'evryone. .read read read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. Feel free to share my link. *wink

      Delete
  2. My honey boo, I'm always very proud of your work. Very funny and interesting! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U got me for a second there... nice more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I knew it can't be a guy when I read that the relationship lasted 20yrs. Nicely written.You've got talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. You no well young lady.

    Lol

    Nonye Ibari O.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. Your comment gives me hope. Simple and rich.

      Delete
  7. You gat me LMAO right now. Nice one

    Ibraks

    ReplyDelete
  8. See me sharpening pitchfork and torch to burn the b*stard only to find out he is all nut. Franni it's okay to leave him. In short me and him have an amazing orgasmic relationship I think it's for the best you cease and desist from reaching for my lovely mouth pleasuring nut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo, in addition, he has also been cheating on me?

      Delete
  9. Ure not serious this woman. Great piece tho. The creativity is unrivaled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. πŸ˜… You got me good! The "20 year relationship" gave you away though... for obvious reasons. πŸ˜‰ Twas a beautiful piece still. πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete