Thursday, May 30, 2013

CAFFVODKA

Hello world.

I'm writing in the middle of the night abi is it wee hours of the a.m.? I think it's wee hours. Oh well, wareva it is, normal people are asleep. Buh I caaaaannnnnnnnoootttt sleeppppp. *sob sob* .

Someone remind me not to mix my caffeine with spirits.
That ishh is crazy. I did it unconsciously. And by unconsciously, I don't mean I was strolling past, saw two flasks on the side-walk, and I poured out the spirits and said... Hey water! Opened the second flask and said, hey, coke! And I gulped them up.
Naaaaahhhhhh! I think I'm mad. That paragraph made absolutely no sense. Yet I'm not about deleting it neither.
Here's how I took caffeine and spirits...

ADVISORY: IT IS A DRY STORY!!!
Went for a conference, while they were yapping up in front and criticizing ish that don-marra, I smell pastries   and sight flasks at the back of the hall. I casually waddle over to the back and tidy a tray for myself. I do 2cups of coffee... These men are still yapping up in front. However, I guess they begin to get a whiff of the party at the back. Then the yapping turns friendly banter and they stroll over for snacks.

Okay, at this point, I have had my fill. A sensible person should stop at this point but is Franni sensible? Nooooooo, she takes a lil' more to feel among with the crowd.

Now, 4 cups down the pipe and conference over, it's time for a lil' play.

My play-friend is with me (yayyy) so we go hang out. And dumb lil' me forgets I've had 4-cups (hey, say that again... 4-cups... You get it? 4-cups. It really was 4-cups. You get? Well, if you don't get *insert indifferent smiley* ) of crazy caffeine. Now I ask for my vitamins drink aka Chapman (my brain cell drink) and ermmmmmm, ermmm, (shusssh) 3 shots of vodka inside. *sad face*.

I can't be high and sleep off. And I can't be awake and use my time wisely 'cos I'm tipsy.


Summary of the story... It's 3am and I've not slept a wink. This is just pathetic. I've got a job to go back to in less than 4hours.

Booo-hooooo.

On a brighter note, it was less than 48hours ago I made my last blog post and here I am again.

Okayyyy, this caffvodka is not so bad after all. :) :) :)


PS: I told you it was a dry story. BITE ME.



Tuddles.

3 comments:

  1. 2 stories in less than 3 days? My o my, someone's certainly a little jobless. Keep it up though. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one...I guess i'll have to try it too...as per for scientific research

    ReplyDelete