Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Exotic African ways to die

 I got this idea from my sister who hooked me up hilarious OIN (Only In Nigeria) happenings. Then, one day I felt pretty jobless, I thought up some more and added to hers. 


Here, enjoy...

Exotic African ways to prompt your own death or arse-whooping ...as the case maybe.

Daddy, I'm gay and proud { o_O }

Answer “ooooooh, What???” when your parents call you. {a*se-whooping}

Announce your financial success in your village. { v(*_*)^ }

Hi, I’m Kony. { <(‘ -‘)> }

Address an elder without ‘aunty or uncle’ prefix. { o_O }


Say “hi” instead of “good morning Sir” to my dad. { (>_<) }


Be a strict vegetarian. { O.O }


Bash a vehicle in a military convoy. { (>_<) }


Scream “I hate you dad” and slam the bedroom door. {R.I.P}


3 Northerners walk into a church carrying a GMG. {++dead++}


Being a Akwa-Ibom maid and refusing to go to church. {tongue out}


Hi daddy, meet my boyfriend. { o_O }


Forgetting to greet an elder. {a*se-whooping}


Father: “do I look stupid”? Son: “yes ”. {major a*se whooping + no school fees}


Telling your mom to stop shouting when she’s raving mad. { (>_<) }


Daddy, I think I'm pregnant. { (._.) }


Not stopping to allow a military convoy pass through. { ++dead++}


Kony :“watsup man?meet me in the corner”. { @(*_*)@ }


 Collecting things with your left hand from a Yoruba man. { O.O }


I want to be a teacher when I grow up. { (._.) }


Getting a call from 09141 { lol to those that get this joke }.


Preparing yam on Sunday afternoon. { dry (._.) }


Responding to a mail which requires your account detail. { o_O }




Dating more than one calabar girl at once. {zZzzZZzzZZ}


STFU daddy. { (>_<) }


Waiting for foodstamp. { o_O }


Climbing to the 15th floor and threatening to jump. { ++dead++}


Papa Emeka, “doctor say na triplet I carry o”. { (._.) }


Giving your parent s the “talk to the hand sign”. { (-_-) }


Voluntarily walk into a police station. { (~o.O) }





This is strictly for people with a sense of humour (tongue out). If you have any more to add, drop it as a comment then.

Until I think up something fun...


...tuddles

8 comments:

  1. I got a call from that number and did not die!! lol!!

    exotic African ways to die....watching a Nigerian flick from start to finish ( rapid reduction in IQ plus sudden death!- true story)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with d 'saying hi to ur Dad one'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incase anyone is wondering, I'm the creative genius behind this post. Her muse shall we say. Lol
    The funniest one I heard though was "You have a stutter in your speech,and you tell a Warri girl Her toe is dirty"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mina. Yeh. But Typical Nigerian families do rice and stew on sunday afternoons. It's the LAW. :)

    Yea @Aqualin. True story. Nigerian movies should come with a warning:- Caution, not recommended for functional minds!

    @anon: absolute

    @onegehlikethat, evil you! Your tttt-toe-toe-toe is dirty {dirty joke alert!!! Pun intended}

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't understand some of your sign language, am still old school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Nicely Interesting" Franni Dear, I love your Blog and articles written on it. You may as well visit my humble blog page and I would be glad to have you follow me here http://mynaijainfo.blogspot.com/ Thank you in anticipation for your kind gesture
    http://mynaijainfo.blogspot.com/ you may also Like the facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/infonaija

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord have mercy, I couldn't stop laughing.
    I totally agree with Aqualin.
    I love the way you write, do you write poetry? If your answer is Yes. I'm afraid I would let you go. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I meant to type "I wouldn't let you go"

    ReplyDelete