Saturday, March 10, 2012

My mother is on facebook!!!

Unbelievable! I'm shocked on two levels.


First is that own mother is on facebook. that is so not cool (from my own point of view). It might be cool from her own point of view in that she thinks she knows what's up and and that she can now hook up with old friends. But still, whyyyyyyyy???


Second is that she used a really hawt profile picture and made her name look super-cool. Mummy, who taught you all these?
She even has witty status updates!



Craziest of all is that she didn't even tell any of us that she was opening an account. All we got was a friend request from a face that looked familiar. It was a mixture of LOL and OH, HELL NO from us. I tend to be the latter.k


Sending me a friend request was making a bad affair even worse. In all honesty to herself and to me, does she really thik i'll accept that request? Most definitely not!
She keeps teasing me and saying she'll disguise until I accept her. Now I'm extra wary about those I accept.
It's laughable but mummy, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANNA KNOW???


Am I being too harsh? I  love her pieces but facebook friend?...err, I think not sugar! I sure don't need  to see you type " ‎​ ‎​ℓ☺ℓ " on MY status update or have you ask what 'LWKMD, 
LMFAO" mean.


So ,if really have scrutinize you before accepting your friend request, you can put the blame on her.




...tuddles.

4 comments:

  1. Its like ur mum peeking in ur diary,sitting around u and listening to u and ur friends gossip.Its just wrong..Lovely piece darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1 Fran. My folks be my friends on face book? Definitely not. 2 much info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad told me lastweek he wants a fb account and a BB.am like why do u need dat and he says his sister and her husband r on it.I just smiled cos I ignored their requests but frannie b nice to ur mum and add her.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so not cool, but dear we both know you can't do anything about it and you're definitely gonna accept that request. Say goodbye to your privacy.

    ReplyDelete